5. Act out. (Pair work)
The aim of this activity is to allow students to ask and answer simple questions regarding routines.
1. Ask students to work in pairs.
2. One student plays the part of a reporter and another a celebrity of her/his choice.
3. Give them some time to practice in pairs.
4. Encourage students to prepare their own questions in addition to the ones in the book.
5. Ask volunteers to perform for the class.
6. Interview your friend. (Pair work)
The aim of this activity is to allow students to make simple inquiries and ask and answer questions regarding routine activities.