1. Read the paragraphs below and write their correct order in the parentheses to make up a meaningful text.
2. Read the text in part 1 again and answer the questions.
3. Guess the meanings of the words from the text in part 1.
4. Read the information about Batu Erman and write sentences using the words in the box.
5. Read the newspaper extract and write true (T) or false (F).
6. Read the text below and put the sentences in the box below in their correct places in the text. Professor Erman left Turkey for the United States after secondary school to get a degree in biochemistry and molecular biology at a university in New York.